I DO MY OWN RETURNS OR MY WIFE DOES THE VAT RETURNS
- The VAT return is based on a VAT report from your accounting system, which is a summary of all Vatable transactions.
- Have you analysed each source document and line by line entry in your cashbook, petty cash, debtors ledger, creditors ledger and all journal entries ?
WE HAVE OUR OWN INTERNAL AND/OR EXTERNAL AUDITORS
- Audit procedure requires a confirmation of 5 or more Tax Invoices to be verified, depending on audit size.
- Auditors use Case-ware software, which does not have the functionality to review VAT line by line.
WE DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO ASSIST ITS
- We do 95% of the review off site and only need your staff to guide us in retrieval of the source documents.
- Once we know where to look will we continue the process on our own.
THIS WILL EXPOSE MYSELF OR MY STAFF (common question asked by Financial Managers, Accountants or Bookkeepers)
- It is impossible to verify each and every source document or transaction.
- You depend on your staff, who doesn’t always have the knowledge.
- You prepare your VAT submission from a report, which will not identify single entries and because of their value, will not stand out.
WHAT ABOUT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF OUR DATA
- ITS signs a confidentiality agreement with our client, before any review takes place.
- We will be willing to sign your own NDA, should you require.
WHY DO THE WORK ON A NO CLAIM NO PAYMENT BASIS OR ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN COST ?
- We are confident that we will recover unclaimed VAT.
- We have a 100% success rate to date.
- We will only charge on VAT recovered and nothing else.